Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~ Engagement - January 19th, 2008 ~


Engagement Is the Time Between

Engagement is the time between
Being two and one.
It moves so fast the mountains shift
Before the survey's done.

It's not a thing you can get used to,
Trying for a fit;
It's sheer uphill, the road to bliss,
And when you're there, that's it.

Exciting, thrilling, always new,
Full of joy and fear;
Things race by, yet move so slow
A month can take a year.

Love must wait, quite patiently,
To find its proper form;
Yet there it is, when we can look,
The peace within the storm.

GIFTS FROM MY LOVING FADZLY

~ "Sireh Junjung" ~


~ A pair of "Kurung" lace ~


~ Handmade Jellies Red & Yellow ~


~A pair of "Telekung" ~


~ "Bunga Rampai " ~


~ Towel ~


~ Loreal Cosmetic Set ~


~ Engagement Chocolate Cake ~


~ A basket of Sweets & Chocolate ~

GIFTS FROM MYSELF TO HIM


~ Packs of "Bahulu" ~


~ Songkok & Sampin ~


~ Cookies gifts from Mak Tua (my dad sister) ~


~ Sets of Armani Code perfume & Guess wallets ~


~ Towel Sets ~


~ Tepak Sirih ~


~ Bunga Rampai ~


~ "Halwa" made by Wan Teh from Teluk Intan, Perak ~


~Loreal Skin Sets ~


~ Handmade cookies from Wan Teh ~


~ Kain Pelikat & Tasbih ~


~ Yellowish Butter Icing Cake ~

~ Handmade cookies from Wan Teh ~


~ Handmade cookies from Wan Teh ~


~ Pair of Batik Shirt ~

~ A basket of Sweets & Chocolate ~

With all the above gifts given to both party, tears and laughter fulfill the air. I was officially his fiancee....a beginning of another journey to my world of reality of becoming together. Let me shares some of my moment with all the viewer. Only Gods know my feeling on that day and how much I love my family for supporting me towards my journey. Enjoy !!!!







0 comments: