Thursday, May 28, 2009

~ Enough of Language ~


Darn...Had enough of sticking to this English language blogging. Not having any transparent on whatever I am going to blog on. Restriction of impression and feelings to all that was meant to be written. Thus, I am officially making my blog as a mixture of languages in between English and Bahasa Malaysia. Puft..!!!

Talking about language made my realized what have I gone through last weeks. So many words was spoken yet there are time it carries another meaning that what we were thinking. Sometime we thought that what we say was only an explanation yet impression made it percept it wrongly. We meant nice people say we are making fun of it. I am to dumb to say it or understand it or making an assumption is better than accepting the fact.

Menghadapi minggu yang penuh dengan high end vocabulary yang juga mengaitkan sekali dengan perasaan membuatkan aku rasa diriku amat dungu...Dungu kah aku??

Do I have to read books in order to learn and understand whatever the third party is talking about?Perlukah aku menyelami maksud setiap bibit kata seseorang itu walaupun that particular person don't even tried to understand me??

As what my mentor said that....World is never fair...So bangunlah dari tidur and look around you...arrrggghhh...!!!



~ if the language made any sense, a catrastophe would be an apostrophe with fur - Doug Larson

0 comments: