Wednesday, May 13, 2009

~ Finally Its Raining ~

Gosh its been a very hot...hot...week!!

Like every night I'm halfly asleep till then I took another shower in the middle of the night. Thought of jumping into the swimming pool located at the club house yet have never had the guts of doing it. Wanted to switch on the air-cond yet later my electricity bill will rise like hell...the air-cond need to be furnish or else more electricity will be used up. And again its all need money....and our money is saved for our island trip....which is going to be hot....hot....

But today its finally raining ....heavily raining...and the best part of raining day is searching and having a nice umbrella....and I do have my own umbrella which is dotted blue and some more its cheap.....

Hope the rain will wash the heat away....

0 comments: