Tuesday, June 23, 2009

~ Hope To Win...Big Win...~

Last year 2008 Christmas, myself and hubby when down to Singapore and had a joyful moment which we consider it as our first honeymoon since our Big Day on November 1st, 2008. It was a 4 days and 3 nights trip to and fro from Johor Bharu to Singapore.

Not only we when for those remarkable place which I will share with all later on yet my hubby bought his first ever expensive watch at Singapore Tangs which carries the brand TIMEX. Gosh..it might be just a watch for some people yet for him whom work hard for it was a priceless gift for himself.


~ this was the model that her bought which cost around US$120 ~

However, last month it just happened in a glimpse of an eye that he realized that it was missing from his own wrist. Possibility that he might have forgotten where he place it or it just dropped off his hand without noticing it. I was so upset for him and have tried to put a side some extra cash to buy him a new one.

Somehow, I came across this online contest and find it worth to participate in view to win the Big Price which then be presented as a gift to my sweet hubby. This contest is giving out Kenneth Cole timepiece which value for almost RM400.00.




~ really hope to win the prize above ~

I am really hoping to win this contest cause not only I'll be getting the price yet consider it as a Father's Day gift to my loving hubby, Mohd Fadzly Jaafar.

To all wish me luck!!!

0 comments: