Sunday, January 3, 2010

~ My New Career Path ~

Today is the 3rd day of 2010 and my 3rd month of probation is coming to an end. How should I elaborate my new environment....I guess is a brand new experience and there are lot more to learn. My new organization is the best place for me to gather back my portfolio and with high hope I am building my career to the successful path.

The organization board, which is based in Kuala Lumpur, was officially inaugurated on 3rd November 2002 and started operations on 10th March 2003. It serves as an international standard-setting body of regulatory and supervisory agencies that have vested interest in ensuring the soundness and stability of the Islamic financial services industry, which is defined broadly to include banking, capital market and insurance. In advancing this mission, IFSB promotes the development of a prudent and transparent Islamic financial sevices industry through introducing new, or adopting existing international standards consistent with Sha'riah principles, and recommend them for adoption.

Well, hope this job will bless my family will all the great opportunity in the future.....


0 comments: