Sunday, January 17, 2010

~ Our Mi Adidas...Thanks To YOUREKA~


Still remember on one of my post that we attended the YOUREKA contest at KL Live...it was last year...25 November 2009...it was a blast and it was my first time entering the arena..most of the time a lot of concert are held but I was never interested to go...the environment did not make me believe I should belong there...hihi...eventhough that time I felt the same plus I was preggy...but demi suami tercinta kita pun pergi...also accompanied by my BIL, adeb hafiz...ada lah jugak kawan kan...

~ hubby & me ~

~ adeb & me ~
There was so much event going on...but I had it mark on me...hihi..Yahoo sticker tatoo...menarik kan...felt to put everywhere..hihhih...


Nie pulak masa hubby kita masuk those event....



Well...as mentioned he only manage to the 3rd finale level and the prize it 2 pair Mi Adidas...customization was made in Pavillion, KualaLumpur...



Out of the 2 pairs...he got one for himself and he gave me as my birthday present ...hihi..besh!!my own Mi Adidas....he said for the comfortness of me with our newly born baby that I am carrying...jaga kaki katanya...sayang eb..!!!


~this was for his shoe ~

~ this is mine...my only Mi Adidas~

And this is the real thing...




Again, thank you so much sayang...I guess saya nie menumpang tuah eb ajelah...hihi..kalau nak beli tu memang tak mampulah kan..I love you so much...

Nie yang kaki asyik rasa nak berjalan aje...hihi..



0 comments: