Monday, June 28, 2010

~ Our First Father's Day Celebration ~

So...Our first ever Father's Day celebration...Me,Hubby and our lil' princess Aliya...!!!

It was 20 May 2010 and I am so blur how to celebrate the Father's Day to my hubby...I know it meant so much to him since this is his first ever celebration since being a father to our newborn princess Aliya on 6 May 2010..

Yet, I just basically complete my 44 days of confinement and I was hand full with all the routine to be arrange and learn with Aliya...cleaning up things since I was about to resume back to work...and thus I look almost like this...Can you imaging it...


So all I had to say to my darling hubby was to take and treat him out for a lunch and he was happy enough to accept it...But definitely I choose a place which it was the first ever both of us ever dining there....Guess where?


Yes ... It was Tony Roma's located at Midvalley which initially the que was so long but we had advantage since it was only 2 of us and a small space to cater Aliya's prem.

Funny things is we both was so into the enjoyment of the foods sampai lupa nak ambik gambar...hihih...Apa pun we really enjoy it and hope to dine again on a normal occassion.

To hubby, hope you really enjoy my treat and thank you so much for being a great friend, husband and now a definitely a good start as a father.

I love you sayang....

2 comments:

zamri said...

what did you guys had?

nuroll azrin kamaroll zaman said...

hye zamri...thanks for dropping by...anyway since this was our first dine in thus we were not sure what to order. Thus, I order a plate of the rib dish which was the australian beef with the blue cheesy sauce,the baked potatoes and cool drinks for two of us...wish my lil princess dah boleh makan apa yang kami makan...huhu