Friday, May 15, 2009

~ Beloved Grandmama & Grandpapa ~

Well this is my very best pair of grandmama and grandpapa. My grandpapa's name is Raja Baharuddin B. Raja Mat while my grandmama's name is Rodziah Bt. Ngah Shariff. Upon their marriage they were bless with 3 children which is my mum and two of my uncles.

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

Both of them have taken care of me since I was a baby till I was about 4 years old. Cherish me as if I am their own child rather than their grandchild. Especially since I am the eldest grandchild thus everyones attention was to me.

However, a few years back my grandpa passed away due to heart complication and now left my grandma alone.

Dear God...bless my grandpa soul for his among the precious person anyone could be with....I am so proud to have him as my grandpa...

"Atok"...I miss you so much and wish you would still be around to watch me and my new family now...this poem is dedicated to you grandpa....

Granddad, you were just a lad,
So many years ago.
You had your loves and had your dreams,
You watched us come and go.

You watched us make the same mistakes,
That you had made before,
But that just made you hold us tight,
And love us all the more.

We haven’t always thought about
The things that you have seen.
To us you’ve just been ‘Granddad’,
No thought of who you’ve been.

But we remember now in love,
Your life from start to end,
And we’re just glad we knew you,
As Granddad, and as Friend.

0 comments: