Monday, July 13, 2009

~ Monday Morning Blues ~

How to overcome th most hated day of the week - monday. Eventually try to follow these tips and chase those Monday morning blues away!


  1. For weekend -

    Draw up a to-do list for the coming week so that you can enjoy your weekend without being stressed out about work....[guess what my list never runs out and that is why I am in the accounting line.Money everyday!!]

  2. Step 2

    Put in a little more time on Friday evenings and finish everything that needs to get done – don’t be lazy and put things off till Monday. You might hate doing it then, but it’ll make Mondays a little easier to deal with!....[eventually we here have alternate Saturday yet for me there are always redundant work by Monday]

  3. Step 3

    Weddings, birthdays, drinking sessions, a visit to the movies… phew! Don’t jam your weekend with activities – make select plans instead of committing to anything and everything that comes your way....[all I know since I got married my weekend is fully plan a week ahead]

  4. Step 4

    Avoid working over the weekend unless you absolutely have to...[yes definitely I will]

  5. Step 5

    Sleep at a decent hour on Sunday – make sure your body gets enough sleep...[decent sleep with my hubby...tido ke aku..uhuhuh]

  6. Step 6

    This way you get more time on monday. You can plan following things on monday to get rid of those blues....[from blue it change to other color..can you believe that]

  7. Step 7

    For Monday -
    Sleep in for a longer time on Monday mornings - you can do this by planning your ensemble, preparing your lunch etc. on Sunday evening.....[giler apa..mana boleh aku nak tido longer on Monday morning...dah lah public transport Malaysia nie macam tak public pun..uhuh...]

  8. Step 8

    Put up a picture of your boss in your room and practice throwing darts at it – it’s a great stress-buster and you’ll feel much more cheery at work....[wish that I am able to do that yet I can't since my place are so open that rather that throwing to the picture might as well I throw directly to my boss....sape yek...ceh...buat tak tau lak..]

  9. Step 9

    Have a nice hot shower and pamper yourself with some nice bath products while listening to your favourite music...[yes...yes...darling get me the water heater up lah....quick...]

  10. Step 10

    Put some effort into dressing up and looking good. Wear something that makes you look and feel good, use your favourite make-up and spritz or your most expensive perfume. If nothing else, the compliments you’re bound to receive will have you running to work...[ I am always looking good everyday lah....looks are so essential man...]

0 comments: