Saturday, July 18, 2009

~ Queen of the Castle ~

TaaaDaaa...Baru hari ini aku dapat nak buat update yet there so many things to talk about...so let me start one by one. Eventually, last week was full of schedule either on work or with mu hubby. But among all of it, my hubby had gave me a new title...."Queen of the Castle". This is all because of my favourite utilities at home which I really can't let it go much!! My credit is to be given to this particular company.

Two main reason which is:-

  • My hubby works there and makes people happy....we all happy watching tv...ihih..
  • My hubby got employee benefit to install astro FREE with all the package included...ihih.
And this is the key to be a Queen....hehehe...

Especially the blue color controller...ihih....sampai habislah baterry nak melayan kerenah saya yang nak tengok itu dan ini...semalam baru ganti ....

Apa pun sayang Eb....always..

0 comments: