Saturday, July 4, 2009

~ Muzaffar's Engagement ~

Last June 6th, 2009, was my cousin (Raja Muzaffar Raja Azman) engagement events. I was so tired up with all my work and personal events till only now I have my time to share some stories and photos with all.

My cousin are currently working with Toyota based in Teluk Intan while his fiancee is still pursuing her study in education line. Finally there are teacher to be in our family line and I believe there are more to come. Sound very much funny cause all I know that myself, my siblings and my cousin are actually a very tempered person but deep inside each of us there are still the soft part....kan kan....

All of my family was there and the event started from my grandma's place...katanya mengambil berkat...betul lah tu...thus here are some of their occasion pictures that I would like to share...enjoy!!


~ Gift to the groom to be ~


~Tepak Sirih pembuka adat ~


~Groom to be with his gifts~


~ Groom's family ~


~ Groom's Army ~


~ Engagement ring session ~


~The Bride to be with the flower girls ~


~ The Groom and his lady cousins ~

~ The Groom and his mens cousins ~

The day was a tiring day for all of us especially for my grandma but everyone was happy. Finally out of 11 of the grandchildren another got engaged. Wondering whose next....??

Thanks to my hubby cause of his beautiful effort being the camera man. He is just so adorable and just love to be with. Without him wonder where I'll be...Thanks Sayang!!


~ US ~

0 comments: