Monday, July 6, 2009

~ VIP Access - Ice Age 3:Dawn of the Dinosaur ~

On June 29th, 2009 my hubby took me out for a surprised VIP access invitation to watch the new Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaur. Location we watch was the Cineleisure Cineplex, Damansara. Rushing from work, both of us made it for the said show on 9:15pm. Yet I was so tired which I think I slept off a few couples of slot watching it. Lesson to be reminded is not to watch movie (especially those box office) after office hour. At least it do not work for me!!





This movie came together with the 3-D effects but we watch the normal version of it. I believe those extra fun of wearing the spectacles are just not our style.

However, thank you so much to my darling hubby in reserving the tickets for me. Love you always sayang!!


~ The VIP Access Tickets ~

0 comments: