Monday, July 6, 2009

~ Superb Weekend ~

Last weekend was a superb one for me and my hubby. After all those schedule planned out for both family side finally we both got out own time together. Eventually, I was working on Saturday (July 4th, 2009) yet I am so happy cause my MIL was sending me to work together with my hubby and his niece, Ochee.

That is my first time my MIL actually know the exact location of my office since I got married. Took them for a breakfast first at one of the Nasi Lemak stall nearby Kg. Bharu. I was so happy and really all of them happy.

Busy day at work made me so anxious to watch the mega box office movie, Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen. I actually walked all the way to Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur (which is only about 5 minutes walk..hihih) the day before and ques for the tickets since online booking was jammed up and the tickets was selling very fast. Finally secure 2 tickets at 3:45pm.



Lunch Time

Waktu kerje habis pukul 1:00 pm. My hubby dah pun tunggu kat Pavillion so aku pun terus je ke sana. Reaching there somehow aku stop tengok kat Tangs!!!Huhuh....it was sales sesson yet I am just keeping my financially breathing. Can't vest like I used to be....But I appreciated so much that myself is changing to be better in expenditure.

Am I....NOT!!

Both of us head down for lunch and we made a deal to have it at Carl's Junior....those huge and gigantic burger....Here are some moments of us....


~ Satisfaction of Hunger ~

~ My Portabello Mushroom burger ~

~ Hubby with his Western Burger ~

~ Muka gua tahap kenyang..serious beb~

Settled with lunch aku dan hubby pun when off for our movie!!!

Movie Ends

Gosh!!! The movie was so awesome which make me wanna watch it again!!


A movie full of action and sensation....!!!

Since we both are so freak out about the movie especially the character Prime and Bumblebee, we even bought those 3D poster. Here are some of the pictures to share with:-






Next stop...Harry Potter and G.I Joe.....Thanks hubby!!

0 comments: