Monday, November 30, 2009

~ 40 Weeks - My First Journey Through Pregnancy ~

A moment that I will never forget!!

Yes my first ever pregnancy!!! Can you believe it...neither could I actually but I am!!

On October 14th, 2009 some how or rather I had a fever which bring my and my hubby for a check up at Clinic Family @ Bandar Tasik Selatan. Further discussion was made and I was advise to take a pregnancy test and the result came beautifully unexpected...


Yes, I have been confirm to be pregnant with almost 3 months consuming!!! I could not imaging how my initial reaction towards this moment. What I remember I ran to my hubby and cried telling him that we are going to be a parent soon!! He was so delighted and gave me a big smile and kiss!!

So many things ran into my mind....I was terribly happy yet I was also scared....

My hubby called everyone and spread the good news and we are so happy to hear their reaction.

Again, this is just my initial writing in regards to my pregnancy and I will write more about it along the way...

Wow..things surely change around myself and hubby in this next few months and I guess I will be looking just like this by the time I am reaching my 40 weeks...



0 comments: