Sunday, November 22, 2009

~ Why 2012 ~

The Long Count Calendar of the Ancient Mayans ends on Dec 21 2012. There isn't much information regarding what the Mayans thought would occur in 2012, but the consensus of opinion is that there will be great change. To some people this means a positive, spiritual change. Others, like myself, consider that a catastrophic event may have been predicted.

There is zero scientific evidence that anything will happen, but there are numerous things that could easily threaten the human species in the year 2012, such as a geomagnetic reversal, asteroid strike or supernova. Or something more intimate, like a flu pandemic, or a nuclear war.

Apa pun this movie thrills us up, even though I slept in the first quarter of the movie...I think I was just damn tired from all the hectic week I've gone through.

All I know that the end of day will hit us one day and nobody knows when. Just keep ourselves remember who we are and don't forget that we have a obligations to fulfill as a qhalif on earth.

0 comments: