Thursday, August 26, 2010

~ First Iftar with Hubby, My Lil Princess and Frens ~

The last time we check this place is view as the picture below:-




But yesterday when my office frens (thanks to Kak Siham) had arrange an iftar gathering, I was so excited bringing my hubby and my lil princess to attend and the view had turn to this:




Gosh it was so pack plus the parking lot was not many yet still people are coming in. Luckily we came early and had a available parking in the premise compound.

Since me and hubby are used to the arabic food...so we are okey with the environment.Actually we love it since this is our first iftar with Aliya!!

Guess what not only the fun of iftar yet the fun seeing my lil princess with my frens....Hear are some of the pictures taken. Credit given to Uncle Prashant.....







Mostly the pictures with my lil princess present..The best part there are so much looks on her face...And she is lovely!!!

Finally we had the group photo...




Credit to Kak Siham for her invitation and arrangement. So where is our iftar next?

0 comments: